Sunday, July 15, 2007

Sunny South African Days






Once the surf dropped at Supers, we spent our time visiting old friends and also exploring the various coastal nooks and crannies nearby in search of surf. We found fun beachbreak waves and spent time with Stuey (checking the surf above) and Deon and Tanja, our neighbors and very close "tjommies" (pronounced "chommies," which means "friends" or "buddies" in Afrikaans). In the photo above, Deon is doing his best 'Merican impersonation, promising rides all the way from Supertubes to "Al-be-trawss!" Shot guys.

2 comments:

Deon said...

I'm gonna make you squeal l like pig boy.....you got a real perty mouth

Deon said...

also
I know thats not the view from your pad...I believe this to be some kinda false advertising...at best you've got a view of my balcony...I might have to flag this blog or something